About Adept

Applications.

About Adept

Postby Wolfy » 19 Jun 2011, 13:59

Adept was formed in November 2005, and has raided ever since.
In Vanilla WoW Adept raided 40 man raids, and in TBC, WotLK and in first Tier of Cataclysm in 25 man.
From Firelands Adept has changed its raiding frame to 10 man teams, and will be raiding 2 days a week. Adept has always strived to be at the top 5 on the realm, but as times changes and real life kicks in, we want to keep raiding at a high level of quality, but less times a week.
Greenteam raids Wednesdays and Sundays 20.00-24.00. Orangeteam raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 20.00-23.30. Both teams are currently full, but recruitment for raid spots will be posted.
Adept has a appointed a new GM Claisa, and new officers are Shizuka, Wolfy and Tequilla.
You are welcome to apply for membership, use the Application Form below. In Adept there is currently 2 main ranks: Raiders and Members.

Best Regards
Adept
Omar: "I'll do what I can to help y'all. But, the game's out there, and it's play or get played. That simple."
Wolfy
Pro Numbnut

Re: About Adept

Postby Wolfy » 14 Feb 2012, 01:23

Breaking news for 2012: Adept has appointed new GuildMasters, Traxden for WoW and Danb for SWTOR.
Also Adept WoW is running a regular RBG team currently, PvP Officer is Flipz.
Omar: "I'll do what I can to help y'all. But, the game's out there, and it's play or get played. That simple."
Wolfy
Pro Numbnut

Return to Recruitment