Old Fart checking in

Public Discussion Forum.

Re: Old Fart checking in

Postby Brownbeard » 18 Nov 2013, 18:24

Well, well, still a few of the old gang here I see. Hope you're all doing well! Was watching Blizzcon for the SCII tournament and the opening ceremony where they announced the WoD expansion just laid it on so fucking thick with nostalgia I had to try and find some of the old Adept Kill vids, so I stumbled across this thread and thought I'd say hey! You have a daughter now right Tony? (Or have I made that up?)
Brownbeard
Nublet

Postby Tco » 20 Nov 2013, 01:06

Brownbeard wrote:Well, well, still a few of the old gang here I see. Hope you're all doing well! Was watching Blizzcon for the SCII tournament and the opening ceremony where they announced the WoD expansion just laid it on so fucking thick with nostalgia I had to try and find some of the old Adept Kill vids, so I stumbled across this thread and thought I'd say hey! You have a daughter now right Tony? (Or have I made that up?)

Now then buddy, long time.
I have three girls now.... I know what was I thinking!

There still a handful around from the vanilla days, I've avoided the WoD expansion videos so far to avoid the nostalgia!! lol.
Im sure somebody has your emo delete character video somewhere even!

Hope you are keeping well.
Tcowood - Warrior - Prot/Arms - PVP - Lvl 90
Breakthrough - Druid - Feral/Guardian - PVP Lvl 90
Slayed - DK - Blood - PVP (Dormant) LVL 90
Evolution - Hunter - BM - Future PVP - leveling
Tco
RBG Leader

Postby Vickgalf » 20 Nov 2013, 14:50

Ah BB I did have a copy of that video of you stood on the boat disenchanting all your gear but didn't back it up when I changed PC recently :(

Long time ago now hope alls well with you.
2 wrongs don't make a right but 3 lefts do
Vickgalf
Nublet

Postby Topapa » 20 Nov 2013, 23:22

I had loads of TBC kill vids (SSC & TK) but I lost them all when my HDD literally died in a fire (in my student dorm)... :(
Topapa
No-Lifer

Postby Vickgalf » 21 Nov 2013, 11:53

I did have the recording still where Aekwon went mental in BWL when he got 8/8 and litterally shouted over vent for 20 minutes, was one of the funniest moments ever.

Also had a video from AQ40 twins when during the pull sweet pulled the wrong one :( and wiped us. The comments of good one RL where priceless of course sweet said he was testing us all see if we where ready QQ cloth tanks :)

Sweet back it up few months later when he put lemon in his eyes on our tequilla challenge in bath, that will teach him.
2 wrongs don't make a right but 3 lefts do
Vickgalf
Nublet

Postby Brownbeard » 27 Nov 2013, 06:15

If you have those still Vick, it would give me all kinds of pleasure to watch that again! Haha, my old emo vid, I kind of hope that's gone forever. Life is good, cheers for asking!
Brownbeard
Nublet

Previous

Return to Public Discussion