Haie GuyzZzZ

Public Discussion Forum.

Haie GuyzZzZ

Postby Ogyman » 25 Aug 2014, 17:19

Small legged, funny lookin' dwarf, in the banana suit with a word "Tank" in the name and a ginger beard here.
Just wanted to introduce myself to you, as a new member in the squad (since my app got accepted by some really cool guy named Charlie; this is a cheer for you mah mon!).

Errhhh, how should I start my topic, let's see...I surely need some good opener...Ahh here it is!
I was suposed to write the topic yesterday, but somehow I forgot even Charlie reminded me like 10 minutes before I went offline.
*Not the best introduction topic opener, fo' sho; where's me backspace. Y U No work button?!*

My name is Ognjen, I'm a 21 years old award wining student from Serbia (GMT+1, EU realm servertime) - Battletag Ogyman#1477. (Yeah I have 1 award for takin' a part in a University project. No matter I was last by a mile on a scoreboard I still won a paper so yeah, that's some kind of reward aswell isn't it? xP)
Character name Tankdude, shorty leg dwarf playing as a protection paladin as a main spec and retribution as an offspec.
I'd say I'm fluent english speaker, though english is not my mother tongue; but I like to goof arround with me englisho-scottish accent, so don't try to laugh at me as
I'll wreck yer ars mate and I'll bash yer fO**in' head I swear on me mom's
(that sounds a bit more funny when you say it you loud; maybe you should try, if you're alone in the room now >_>). No pun intended!
I used TS (TeamSpeak) previously with me first guilds and I used Raid Call on me other's, but joining Ventrilo, Mumble(r), Thumble(r) or what not should not be any different than that, lol.

I guess that would be like a simple, few words, introduction on who I am exactly (Award winin' student, mhmmm!).
Ohh and yeah, still didn't join the guild btw 'cuz I need to say me lads in me current guild goodbye, but it's kinda tough to do it (They had a girl in the raid team with a really cute voice - like she was clubbing the whole night, drank a bottle of Scotch mixed with a cold bear and said hi from the bottom of hear feet;I guess you hear me mate Charlie, it's really tough to leave them!).

Cheers lads!
Also, don't mind me silly forum topic, just wanted to make you guys (girls? =3) laugh =p.
See ya in game :)
Ogyman
Nublet

Re: Haie GuyzZzZ

Postby roonie » 25 Aug 2014, 17:26

This is epic. And scary! - But all you needed to do was write your name in this thread you lunatic :P

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

No rush, leave your old guild when you feel comfortable dude - Currently scheduled to start your raid trial on Weds 3rd Sept, so any time before that is fine.
roonie
Voted "Best Officer" 2016

Postby Red » 25 Aug 2014, 17:40

O_O
Red
Retired King Healzor

Postby Nemesis » 25 Aug 2014, 18:03

Red wrote:O_O

:lol:
Nemesis;

NOUN (plural nemeses /-siːz/)

1.The inescapable agent of someone’s or something’s downfall:
Nemesis
No-Lifer

Postby Ogyman » 25 Aug 2014, 20:00

roonie wrote:This is epic. And scary!

I know right. Lost myself there in a lack of inspiration and good jokes :cry:.
Iiiii guess I'd get better as time passes. lol

roonie wrote:No rush, leave your old guild when you feel comfortable dude - Currently scheduled to start your raid trial on Weds 3rd Sept, so any time before that is fine.

Ohhh that's sounds ok. Then, maybe I'll be able to help me mates get the Spoil kill aswell, before leavin' them for good. Does that mean I can still be with them for the next week's raid?
Good I checked the forum first by the way, as I was about to log on WoW and kiss goodbye to them xP. Eeehh, seems like slow reactions ain't that bad afterall (no seriously, I time my cooldows well. Trust me on that! :twisted:)

Aaaanyways, thank you guys very much for giving me the oportunity and for a spot in yer guild. It means a lot and I hope I'll be up to the task! :)
Also, as I promised Charlie I am goin' to look for some indepth tacts on the Booses I never did before on a HC diff (mainly from a Tank POV). I was wondering if you guys maybe have some videos on how you did it? Just so I'll be able to compare the other tacts and the one you're usin' in yer raids.

Also, did I forgot to mention that my birthday is on 3rd of September?
How freeky is that :o
Ogyman
Nublet

Postby roonie » 25 Aug 2014, 20:36

Ogyman wrote:I know right. Lost myself there in a lack of inspiration and good jokes :cry:.
Iiiii guess I'd get better as time passes. lol

It's fine ! Bonkers is good.

Ohhh that's sounds ok. Then, maybe I'll be able to help me mates get the Spoil kill aswell, before leavin' them for good. Does that mean I can still be with them for the next week's raid?

Any raid in the reset starting on 27/8 is fine for you to help your friends with.

I was wondering if you guys maybe have some videos on how you did it?

http://www.adept-draenor.org/ will have all of the bosses you haven't done on the front page. We'll obviously fill you in with a quick run down of how we do every boss in the raid itself. These will be of some use on Thok & Garrosh to show how we position the boss, but for SCB & Paragons tanking is a little more complicated and needs a talk through before the fight :)

Also, did I forgot to mention that my birthday is on 3rd of September?

You don't have to raid this night if you're busy with RL Birthday stuff mate - let us know!

Welcome!
roonie

Postby Ogyman » 25 Aug 2014, 20:56

roonie wrote: You don't have to raid this night if you're busy with RL Birthday stuff mate - let us know!

To be honest I was thinking about saying the same, but didn't want to sound rude or mess with your current schedule, since I'm sure you have a lots of trials these days.
I'll do my best to show up, but if me IRL friends trhow me out a party, I'll let you know for sure (they are terrible at surpsises, lik really!).
I just kinda hate when everything happens like in a same day and then the month after, I'm free and bored of the freedom I have xP.

roonie wrote:Welcome!

Thank you very much Charlie :D
Ogyman
Nublet

Postby roonie » 25 Aug 2014, 21:03

Ogyman wrote:but didn't want to sound rude or mess with your current schedule

It's not rude and doesn't mess with our schedule - It's fine to not be here on your B-day :P
roonie

Return to Public Discussion